Course Comments

This is for the Master of Metaphysical Healing course comments, offered through the Universal Life Church Seminary. Please feel free to comment and engage in meaningful discussion. The course can be found at Metaphysical Healing Course.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Master of Metaphysical Healing Lesson 8

Leeann Vanderlooven
Lesson # 8
1.      Would you ask your client to undress?         NO
2      Would you make a diagnosis by doing a physical exam?      NO
        3.    Why is it important to take a medical history?
a.      Taking a medical history will help me to understand my client and their environment. It will help me review their past illnesses, operation, accidents and personal health habits. It will help me determine if my clients has a sensitive aura or not and what types of medication they may be taking.
 
4.  Would you divulge any confidential knowledge gained during the consultation without the clients' consent?                    NO
5.    Would you guarantee a cure?     NO
6.    Would you advise you client to shop medical treatment?  NO
7.    What would you do if you suspect that your client has breast cancer?  
                       a. I would have my client seek medical attention by her physician right away.
8.    Your client is a drug addict. What is the procedure?
a.  I would sit my client down and explain to them that drug abuse open the chakras, causing enormous surges of energy to pulsate through  their system. If I were to produce more energy in their body, I have no way of knowing how they may react.
I would have to insist that they do not use for at least four hours before coming to see me. I would also have another healer assisting me on their next visit. Trying to make an early morning appointment may be best.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment