Course Comments

This is for the Master of Metaphysical Healing course comments, offered through the Universal Life Church Seminary. Please feel free to comment and engage in meaningful discussion. The course can be found at Metaphysical Healing Course.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Metaphysical Healing Course

From:  Rev. Joe

Subject: Lesson 12,  Concept of Disease

To all my Fellow Healers;

In the tradition African and Shamanic Cultures which I am not familiar with, I’m familiar with a lot of different cultures of healer and out of respect to their rituals some I agree with and others I let go beside me. I know from my experiences that different countries have rituals and beliefs that are only passed down to family or tribal person of interest so to protect these secrets.
The Native American Indian have a proud tradition of their culture rituals that some of their own do not have the privilege of knowing all the deep secrets.

I’m familiar with Reiki and following the Path as close as possible. I have been a Reiki for many years and I have experienced different types of  channeled symbols, distant healings, charka healings on people, animals, nature, situations, medicines, even a battery and a lot more. In teaching Reiki, I allow the student to remember what he or she has always have known but needs a little help to push them in motion or a kick start. When I treat clients that has problems with illness or a disease, I have to think back about the clients history information of growing up and conflict that he or she has encountered large or small that could led to karma.  We push aside the fears, guilt, hate, held restatement  and other horrified events that has happened in their life time. When we think of all the karma and how it relates to illness or disease, and how this disharmony effects our system or chakras, then we can understand the importance of forgiveness and voicing our opinions and not to hold these wrong doings in just to please other people or relatives. 

Once a lady come to me thinking she had evil in her, it wasn’t any evil in her, she needed to be balanced through the chakra system I assisted her in coming back to reality state.
Another time I worked with a terminal cancer patient by relieving some of the fears of dieing and smoothing some ruff areas of karma, forgiveness a release of old bad memories that had stayed with him for years. One of the hardest to do is to forgive yourself for some bad or incorrect decisions that has tormented one self for years only to come up with cancer or another disease.

I speaking about the soul I believe the soul is separated from the body and souls has no parts to loose.

I recommend reading and looking into the different cultures of healing and  deciding which  you would like to practice but at the same time remembering what is important to you, not what pleases others. Be honest about your feelings do not get caught up in the Ego ritual.
Thank you for allowing me to share my opinions about this lesson.

Rev. Joe
 



*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have various classes in Christianity, one on Wicca, along with several Pagan courses, more than a few courses about Metaphysics with more being added regularly.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free, legal and lasts for life, so please take advantage of our Free Online Ordination.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of minister supplies.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and am proud to have started the Seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar
 

No comments:

Post a Comment