Course Comments

This is for the Master of Metaphysical Healing course comments, offered through the Universal Life Church Seminary. Please feel free to comment and engage in meaningful discussion. The course can be found at Metaphysical Healing Course.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Metaphysical Healing Course

From:  Rev. Joe

Subject: Lesson 9,  Conducting a Healing Clinic

To all my fellow healers;

I have to say I do not have a healing clinic but I have been inside some clinics that were mostly free and had the opportunity to meet some healers.

A friend invited me to a clinic in Florida one day where I watched him and other healers work on clients that would come off the street for a number of ailments. I learn that he had started a International Healing Clinic and was doing very well. Dale was a nice but strange in a way  because on how he became a healer, which was interesting; I later learn that he had suffered a massive heart attack that took his life. Dale was a natural healer, he never had any formal classes, he had suffered  a accident in early life which lead to his weak heart. I’m glade I had the opportunity to have a friend like Dale.
I belong to Ozark Research Institute (ORI), this pass October I had the opportunity to visit it in Arkansas, it was quiet interesting place, there are many different types of healers that have one goal to make everything better in and around us and the world, they have helped me through some difficult times and helped others. I’m glade I’m a member.
As a healer make sure that you always show respect to your client.
Sometimes people off the street come to rob your energy, especially those on the dark side, when you feel a strange motion or smell of bitter or cold around someone this may be a good indication to clean or smug your area, light a few candles and some incense  to the air.
If I know that I’m going to be healing I will meditate on that particular client, most of my meditation are short to cleans myself before, because you never know what you will run into while driving around or come upon.
Have plenty of water for your clients on hand and please remind them after they return home to drink at least two full 8oz of water but not too cold. What happens the healer has loosened a lot of negative energy and by drinking plenty of natural water will help in washing away the dirty energy, which in turn makes them feel better.

Also whatever your client tells you in confidants it stays with you. Because my memory is not so great it becomes a blessing for me that I can’t remember much of what was said, it leaves little to judge. This about all I have to say about this lesson.

Thank you’ll  again for allowing me to share my opinions in this lesson.

May you’ll Stay in the Light and don‘t let it go to your head,

Rev. Joe
 


*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have various classes in Christianity, one on Wicca, along with several Pagan courses, more than a few courses about Metaphysics with more being added regularly.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free, legal and lasts for life, so please take advantage of our Free Online Ordination.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of minister supplies.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and am proud to have started the Seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar
 

No comments:

Post a Comment