Course Comments

This is for the Master of Metaphysical Healing course comments, offered through the Universal Life Church Seminary. Please feel free to comment and engage in meaningful discussion. The course can be found at Metaphysical Healing Course.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Metaphysical Healing


From:  Rev. Joe

Subject: Lesson 8,  Taking  an Adult Medical History

To all my  brothers and sisters

I can honestly say, I’m a healing person in which I do not charge for my services taking a lot of medical information is not up my alley. I’m not saying that you shouldn’t take this because if you do this healing as a business, you may need to take some info to cover your behind.

What I normally do is dress appropriate for the season, Katharine is correct when she said that first impressions go a long ways, that holds true for the client as well. I have noticed some of the clients that I meet either throw up a front just to throw you off or a shield of protection to confuse the healer, this is why looking over the client before they enter the healing room. If you have a waiting room, by the way this is not sneaky but sometimes if you listen closely you can actually hear the client (through your intuition) you can feel and hear the client rehearsing their conversation, with you. When the client walks through the door watch how they move, especially watch their face, eyes, expressions, body language, any disabilities and so on.

All the previous lessons that we have done, keeps us on our path to understand how the body parts and the location of chakras and organs and energy fields work together to figure out most what the clients problem is. It’s quite important to let the client talk as much as possible, at the same time reassuring them of your ethic code and their privatize.

I can get a good idea of what is going on in a interview, also client bring animals, such as dogs or cats also to confuse the healer.

It’s always a good idea not to get to personal or involved with a client, because if you do have to go to court to explain a event it could get sticky, try to avoid that area if you can.
Since I do not charge some clients have ask that before a session to come to their home for supper, but then again make sure you practice not to get involved when the client.
I do not specialize in exorcism but I have had client ask if I would look for them or at them for a spiritual channeling and most of the time is not any type of possession involvement, if I detect any possessions I recommend they seek a professional assistant.

A disclaimer is a good idea and remember we are a channel for the Universal Life Force Energy, on all levels mind, body and spirit, which in my case I have never felt the heat in my hands while healing my client but some have said it was very warm. I know when I pray, I do not place my hands flat together because they get so hot I can’t hold them for long, so I cup them a lot.

Cure and miracles  I only know One that can do and promise all of that.
Thank you’ll  again for allowing me to share my opinions in this lesson.

May you’ll Stay in the Light and don‘t let it go to your head,

Rev. Joe

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have various classes in Christianity, one on Wicca, along with several Pagan courses, more than a few courses about Metaphysics with more being added regularly.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free, legal and lasts for life, so please take advantage of our Free Online Ordination.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of minister supplies.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and am proud to have started the Seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar
 

No comments:

Post a Comment