Course Comments

This is for the Master of Metaphysical Healing course comments, offered through the Universal Life Church Seminary. Please feel free to comment and engage in meaningful discussion. The course can be found at Metaphysical Healing Course.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Metaphysical Healing

From:  Rev. Joe

Subject: Lesson 6,  Auric Fibres

To all my  sisters and bothers,

In my experiences with what to do first is, when I sit down and speak to the client of gathering information for my own interest and to aid me in their condition.  On every session with a client I ask permission first to clean their Aura, in a free flowing light continuous sweep from the head to the toes, which in my view I’m also aligning the Auric Fibres to make everything right or to correct the positions of the fibres for the good of the client. In doing this it aids me in my scanning of the clients fields.

When I scan, I only use my left hand and about six to eight inches from the body I’m able to pickup those hot and cold spots and using the locations of the chakras and the body areas of organs, to make it easier to identify some of the problems before I start the healing session.

The effects of the healing force to some clients can be similar to a jolt of a small battery and as peaceful as a expression of what was that, I just had, kind a like this is a strange feelings.
People that have back pains and problem in the spine should be made comfortable as sitting in a chair upright so to relax easier, this makes the session move easier. As a practitioner you should be prepared to act on any client, that’s if you have collected the correct information about the client. In my experiences practitioners that have no hands heal with their feet or by imagery adjust to you clients needs.

I think there is some type of harmonious activity that should be there between the healer and the client but there is a lot of the unknown that a client need not to believe in anything for a healing can work.
As I have said before that we as healers or channels only deliver the goods and it’s mainly up to the client and his or hers creator, which they wish to believe. Many people die because they are unable to forgive themselves or others, as a healer we have no control over what happens afterwards.

Mostly all the times when I finish my session with the client before getting up form lying down on a table to let me sit them up when they are ready and then sit on the side and get their bearing before standing up. Energy is strange no matter if the client has been sitting or lying it’s always a good idea to assist them in rising.
Inside our bodies is a power plant of energy it’s is unknown just how much; on one of my attunements I remember the teacher told me I was a power plant by myself and didn’t need to be attuned.
Can a person get overloaded I believe they can and experience different signs of pains, irritabilities, feelings and all of these should considered a reason to terminated the session. On some occasions when I would  be balancing the chakras I would come across (for example solar plexus chakra the client would start laughing, crying or even cussing) I what stop my movement or pause until it would stop or calm down this is not a energy overload but a normal reaction to a chakra release. 

Thank you’ll  again for allowing me to share my opinions in this lesson.


May you’ll Stay in the Light,

Rev. Joe
 



*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have various classes in Christianity, one on Wicca, along with several Pagan courses, more than a few courses about Metaphysics with more being added regularly.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free, legal and lasts for life, so please take advantage of our Free Online Ordination.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of minister supplies.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and am proud to have started the Seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar
 

No comments:

Post a Comment